OK so I called them “Holidays” – bit of an exaggeration maybe as my trips are not “normal” holidays whereby you return each evening in time for a shower before your evening meal. My trips are geared towards Nature Photography – we get up early and we get back late – I do aim for a short period mid-day where possible but if the light is right and the subjects are available, then we stay out as long as needed – we eat when we get back or grab a bite on the way. The purpose of the trip is nature photography.
If you remain interested, please contact me and I will forward details.
What you can expect from a typical trip;
- Fully researched location with full detailed knowledge
- Discussion on the opening (and each subsequent) evening stating the following days activities
- Tuition : –
- The importance of planning your photography
- Why a background is important to your image
- Learning fieldcraft skills
- Hide Etiquette – How to use/Where to use – Behaviour within
- Ideal Camera settings for nature photography
- Workflow – Camera to the computer